Friday, September 7, 2012

"Most Likely": Week 2

I've got a new weekly post I’m starting this week called “Most Likely”.

I will be asking the same 5 questions each week about my personal top 15 teams concerning their upcoming games. Hopefully, It will be a fun way to preview the games each week. 

Note: Preface each statement with “The team most likely to…”

Get upset (must be a 10+ point line): SOUTH CAROLINA – I really wish that I had Wisconsin in my top 15 because that would be the easy pick here, but since they aren’t I am going to have to go with the Gamecocks.  They are playing ECU this week and I've seen what ECU can do early in the season against the big boys.  This could be a possible game to keep an eye on. 

Pull the starters in the 2nd quarter:  FLORIDA STATE - This is an easy one this week with FSU playing Savannah State who lost to OSU last week by  84. 

Look worse than their ranking: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – They are flying across country and will be playing at 11:30 AM PST.  Syracuse is coming off of a rough loss and will be hyped for this game.  USC will lose ground this week to Oregon in the rankings. 

Look better than their ranking: GEORGIA – People are thinking that Mizzou will be out for blood this week against the Dawgs, but I think Georgia impresses this week and shows everyone that they are the team to beat in the SEC East.

Climb into the top 15: OKLAHOMA STATE – While I really don’t see anyone falling out of the top 15 this week, if anyone does OSU will be there to take their spot.  I see them winning big against Arizona.  If one team were to fall out, it might be Nebraska with having to go to UCLA and already being on the cusp at #14.  

Check out my week 2 picks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment